What happens on Sunday mornings?
- All RE students, except infants and possibly preschoolers, attend the beginning of the Sunday morning service. Parents decide when their child is developmentally ready to attend the beginning of the service, or remain in the nursery. After the Story for All Ages, students go to their respective classes or activities. There are education teachers at the doors to assist children in finding their classes.
- A nursery with free play and supervision is provided for infants and preschoolers for the duration of the service. At the discretion of parents, preschoolers may also elect to join the beginning of the service, hear the Story for All Ages, and then go to the nursery.
- On designated MULTIGENERATIONAL Sundays, all school age students attend the main service for its duration. Multigenerational services are especially designed to address multiple learning styles and ages. Multigenerational services introduce aspects of adult Sundays with an informal order of service . . . and a few surprises for everyone! All ages including infants and preschoolers are welcome to attend and parents are not expected to keep young children silent or still if they would like to participate as a family. Nursery care is also offered as an option during these services.
- We welcome all children as unique people and our programs are designed to foster a respectful and fun environment. If your child has any special needs that should be considered, please discuss how we can best serve them with the Education Director.
- If you decide to join the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of La Crosse regularly, please register your child so that you are kept up to date on events and programs.